MN QSO Party Rules
Last Updated on Tuesday, 14 January 2014 16:16
The MN QSO Party rules have been updated for 2014.
Summary of changes:
- Added a multiplier for MN stations working a DX station
- Added the Rover category
- 6/23/13 revision: Rovers may operate mobile between stationary locations
- Clarified requirements for Mobile category
- Discontinued VHF category due to low participation
- Added requirement that a single call cannot be used for multiple operating categories, i.e. must use different call
See the link below for complete rules.
MNQP Rules (pdf)